Take a stroll by the creamery and indulge in a cozy take on a summertime classic. The Vanilla Shake Candle features a vanilla musk base infused with creamy caramel and a dash of sea salt.
Our candles are hand-poured with all natural soy wax, phthalate free oils and cotton wicks to ensure a clean burn. Each candle is filled with approximately 10oz of wax and have a burn time of about 50 hours.
- The first time you light the candle, allow it to burn until the liquid wax covers the entire top of the candle. This process insures a clean and efficient burning cycle for the life of the candle.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch. If you notice a large flame during burning, blow out the candle & trim the wick before re-lighting.
- Place burning candle on heat resistant surface. Never move a candle while hot or burning. Blow out the candle if jar becomes excessively hot.
- Keep out of drafts. Keep out of reach of children.
- To prevent candles from tunneling down the middle, burn candles at a minimum of at least one hour for each inch in diameter. For example burn a 3 inch diameter candle for a minimum of at least 3 hours each time. Burn long enough to achieve a melt pool that can be seen all the way around the glass.