The Maya Board - our most petite and dainty option, will fill your home and surround your family and guests with "love and compassion", much like its meaning in Bengali. This beautiful board is perfect for a mid-day snack or small intimate gatherings. Maya includes a wooden hand carved knife perfect for serving a small cheese plate, or remove the knife and style this piece around your house. We recommend stacking this with our Penn board for an elegant display in your kitchen.
Dimensions (from top of the handle to bottom of the board): 13" x 6"
Finish: Airy - a light, maple wood
In order to keep your Saara & Begum serve ware in optimal shape, we recommend the following care tips listed below.
How to Care for your Serve Ware:
- Wash your serve ware by hand. Do NOT put these pieces in the dishwasher as the heat and chemicals will harm your serve ware.
- After hand washing your serve ware, hand dry with a towel and leave the board on its side to finish air drying.
- Avoid soaking the boards in water. You can submerge in water, but only for a very short amount of time.
- Do not use harsh cleaners on your serve ware. Use a gentle liquid dish soap instead.
- To keep your serve ware looking new, wash them right after you’re finished so no odors or residue penetrates the wood.
Saara & Begum is dedicated to supporting artisans locally and around the globe and in doing so, many of the products we carry are handmade. Please keep in mind when shopping with us that each product is created uniquely with no two products being exactly the same.
While we can assure that the quality will be superb, we can't promise each product will look identical, with many of our pieces having unique touches of their own. That is what we love about our brand - here you can find something made special just for you.